Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here it goes...

I have been thinking of trying to 'blog' for the past few months. Seems like most people these days would rather blog than keep a journal. I'm more of that kind of person.. well used to be now that I'm starting this.

Anyways, where do I start? How are you supposed to start a blog anyway? Are you supposed to talk about yourself? what you'd rather be doing? what you aspire to be? you're secret admirer? oooohhh.. Haha! That wasn't really that funny wasn't it?

Alright, enough of that epic fail of a monologue. I've decided to make blog about the walk we have as Christians. Well I'm hoping that it would not just be that. Maybe more on life - the Christian life. Yes, life. Life it is. There seems to be A LOT to blog about life. I wouldn't have to think really hard about what to write about (although I most likely would). There is just so much to talk about life, why? I think its for the simple fact that we're living it.

Maybe this paragraph is where I now let you know a little bit of myself. Well for one I'm Filipino. No, not Philipino. Not Pilipino. Filipino. And yes, I am quite short. I won't even try to deny that. I know people 5 years younger than me who are taller than me. Like more than a foot taller. But its alright though, I don't really mind. I like music, wait no, I LOVE music. Every single time I say that the first response i get is, "oh! whats your favourite genre?" or "what kind of music do you listen to." To be perfectly honest, I don't particularly like any specific genre. I'll tell you what though, I'm not a fan of all these artists putting crap in their lyrics - which by the way don't even make sense.

I will begin to 'blog' about life as soon as I find my feet in this cyber journal. haha! And plus, I think thats way too much information on the first blog entry anyhow- "extrovesy" my mate calls it. Don't bother looking it up 'cause you wont find it in any dictionary, be it from Mars.

Alright! With that bombshell, I officially post this entry.

2 comments:

  1. What a mean first entry man. I'm looking forward to reading of more of what you have to write. And keeping journals rock right? (Which reminds me, I need to buy one).

    Welcome to the blogosphere :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger